TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Our terms for Spooktacular Tickets
- These terms
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply tickets for our event known as “Spooktacular”.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you order your tickets. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide you with your tickets, how we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
- Information about us and how to contact us
- Who we are. We are Blitz Fireworks Limited a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 06162993 and our registered office is at The Glades Festival Way, Festival Park, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1 5SQ. Our registered VAT number is 917 4310 38.
- How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 01270 211129 or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 14 Hightown, Crewe, Cheshire, CW1 3BS.
- How we may contact you. If we have to contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you
- How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the tickets ordered. This might be because the tickets have been sold out or because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for.
- The tickets
- Delivery of your tickets. We will email your tickets as soon as is reasonably possible and in any event prior to the date of our Spooktacular event.
- What will happen if you do not give required information to us.
- We will need a valid email address for you. It is your responsibility to ensure that any email address provided by you is correct. We will not be liable for failing to supply the tickets in the event you provide an invalid email address. The tickets will be deemed to have been delivered when we have emailed them to the address you provided when completing your order. In the event you do not receive your tickets, we shall be under no obligation to issue further tickets where we can show we have emailed them to the email address provided by you.
- In some circumstances we may require further information from you after you have submitted your order to verify your purchase. If you fail to provide the information requested from us, we reserve the right to cancel your order. In the event we cancel your order, we will refund you any sums paid in advance as soon as is reasonably practicable.
- Reasons we may need to alter aspects of our Spooktacular event. Given the nature of the event and the importance of keeping our visitors and employees safe, we may need to alter or make changes to the event to ensure the event is undertaken safely. This may mean some aspects of the event may alter and be varied unexpectedly and without notice. If this does happen, we accept no liability arising as a result of such change and by placing your order, you accept this risk.
- Reasons we may postpone Spooktacular. We may postpone our Spooktacular event to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- deal with or comply with any changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
- comply with any government recommendations relating to COVID-19.
- Your rights if we postpone Spooktacular. We will contact you in advance to tell you if we will be postponing Spooktacular, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to postpone Spooktacular, you may contact us for a refund for your tickets or, alternatively, you can choose to keep the tickets and we will honour them at our next Spooktacular event.
- Your obligation in respect of tickets.
- You are not permitted to copy or duplicate the tickets we send to you. In the event we discover you have done this; we reserve the right to cancel your existing order and refuse you entry to our Spooktacular event.
- It is your responsibility to keep your tickets safe. If you lose your tickets or they are destroyed, we are under no obligation to replace the same.
- When you attend Spooktacular
- When you arrive at the venue for the event, please note that we, the venue and other organisers have the right to refuse entry to any individual who is behaving in such a way as would a health and safety, security or environmental risk. Such behaviour may include (but is not limited to) aggressive or violent behaviour, the carrying of any offensive weapon or being intoxicated. In the event you are refused entry, you will not be entitled to a refund for your ticket/s.
- Please note that where the event is held is in a green field. This means that the ground can be uneven, slippery or wet. You must therefore move around the site with caution. We strongly recommend you bring your own torch or other means of (safe) illumination as well as wear the proper attire.
- During the event, you must remain within any designated areas you are directed to and you must follow all directions given by the event’s official signage, event staff or security personnel. If you fail to do so, you may be asked to leave and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Car parking is available in fields across from the event site but the use of this is entirely at your own risk. This parking area is located in fields which can make driving dangerous (especially in wet weather). The parking area is not lit and you leave your car, its’ contents and your possessions entirely at your own risk. We are not responsible for loss of the same. If the weather is particularly bad beforehand and the ground conditions are not suitable, these car parking areas may be closed and you will have to find alternative parking elsewhere in Nantwich Town.
- Whilst at the event, you are responsible for ensuring your personal belongings are kept safe.
- Alcohol is available for sale at the event however, if you do not have valid photographic evidence confirming you are old enough to drink, the providers of the refreshments will be entitled to refuse to serve you.
- You are not permitted to use drones, BBQs, personal sparklers or fireworks (or any other items which may pose a risk to other visitors) during the event. If you are found to be using the same, we reserve the right to ask you to leave and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- You are allowed to take pictures, videos and audio recordings during the event however, we reserve the right to use any such media you have recorded in any promotional materials or advertisements or on our social media pages.
- If you (or a family member with whom you have had close contact with), display symptoms of COVID-19, you must stay at home and not attend the event. If during the event you come to believe that you are suffering with such symptoms, you much notify a steward or the first aid team and then leave the event.
- You must ensure you comply with the latest government guidelines in respect of social distancing including (but not limited to) the restriction upon the number of people who may be in a group. This is your responsibility, not ours. We will be putting in place measures to facilitate with compliance but at all times, the ultimate responsibility for maintaining social distancing is yours.
- You must wash your hands before leaving home and when arriving back home. You must wash your hands when using the toilets and use hand sanitiser once you have left the toilet. We strongly recommend you bring your own hand sanitiser.
- Price and payment
- Where to find the price for the tickets. The price of the tickets (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the tickets, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the tickets in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- When you must pay and how you must pay. We accept payment with Mastercard Visa Credit Cards and Visa Debit Cards. You must pay for the tickets before we dispatch them. We will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch the tickets to you.
- Our liability
- We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process. For the avoidance of doubt, where Spooktacular is postponed in accordance with condition 4.4, we shall not be liable for any losses relating to accommodation, transport or any other similar expenses.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the tickets for domestic and private use. If you use the tickets for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- How we may use your personal information
- Other important terms
- If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the tickets in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the tickets in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the tickets in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
Payment is handled by leading company Worldpay on secure servers. We accept only UK £ (GBP sterling). We accept the following cards:
Phone: 01270 211129
Registered company: Blitz Fireworks Limited
14 Hightown, Crewe, CW1 3BS
Registered in the UK company: GB 06162993
Registered office: The Glades Festival Way, Festival Park, Stoke-On-Trent, ST1 5SQ